Want to explore a career in the hospitality business? Maybe a full-time job with great benefits and a schedule that works for your family is what you're after? Whatever you're looking for, there's a pretty good chance Chop has a position that fits.
Check us out!
Looking for a part-time breakfast cook for our team here at chop, must be able to work independently. $12-$15 per hour based on experience plus tips. Full-time may be come available to those who demonstrate strong skills.
Why Chop? Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people -- people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Maintain quality and speed of output.
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of company food specifications and platings.
- Adherence to cost control guidelines.
- Food handling.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a full service restaurant is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adherence to company specifications.
- Basic food handling and preparation knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- High tolerance for repetition.