Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you will be responsible for managing Health & Welfare benefit programs and vendors ($25mm budget), including Workday system requirements, team member communications and inquiries, issue resolution and regulatory compliance.
- Report data into benefits metrics.
- Participate in the design/evaluation of annual benefit offerings.
- Collaborate on leave of absence program management.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Manage medical, flexible spending account, COBRA, dental, vision and life insurance programs
- Manage vendor performance and relationships, ensuring accountability, adherence to customer satisfaction and performance standards
- Work with vendors and broker to develop benefits communications strategy and materials
- Manage annual enrollment process, including but not limited to collaborating with Finance, Communications, audit and peer HR members, and IT/project management
- Plan and execute Home Office Benefits Fair
- Interpret plan documents and apply to benefits administration
- Assist with SOX compliance activities
- Manage government filings
- Benchmark competitive position; participate in annual benefits survey
- Ensure Red Robin Benefits support Better for Being Here platform
- Partner with entire Human Resources team to support initiatives and strategy
- Develop and facilitate training for field managers regarding benefits
- Establish benchmarks and develop metrics to understand plan cost and measure plan performance
- Work with IT to upgrade Workday benefits modules as needed
- Utilize project management techniques to plan work to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and ensures key stakeholder input
- Assist team members with benefits inquiries or escalations
- Identify topics that can be handled by HR Shared Services. Document and train on these topics
- Process invoices and manage budget
Leave of Absence
- STD,LTD, EAP vendor interface and management
- Collaborate on RFP for leave management third party vendor
- Ensure compliance with all statues (federal and state), laws and company leave policies; assist in writing leave policies
- Team Member communications and interface
- Facilitate and develop training for field managers and TM regarding leaves of absence
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years in Human Resources/Benefits required with broad knowledge of relevant laws and concepts, policies, practices and procedures
- High volume, high turnover industry experience preferred
- Must have excellent analytical and data mining skills
- Financial acumen and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Exercise sound judgment in administering laws, policies, practices, etc
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and strong negotiating skills
- Leadership skills and effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are essential
- Must have strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively to develop innovative benefits and communications strategies
- Personal Computer skills and familiarity with HRIS/Workday software packages
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
What more could you ask for?
Restaurant expansion - We are growing!
Career growth opportunities
Amazing culture and support structure
Base, Bonus and benefits package
Quality of life career programs