Assistant Bar Manager - Looking for creative, enthusiastic, hospitable lead
At Chop we thrive on fast-paced, high energy environments and have fun creating amazing experiences for our guests. We love to have fun and our restaurants reflect that passion and creativity! We are looking for energetic, hospitable, professional individuals to be a part of our Bar Team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Lucrative earning potential & share of tip pool
- Training and development opportunities
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Great discounts on food
- A fun and welcoming team driven environment
You are the center of attention and the expert on all things in the bar. You take pride in every drink you craft and are committed to serving only the highest quality product. You have a passion for food, wine, cocktail, and beer, and have the integrity to meet and beat guest expectations. You work well with others and are looking to join a team of hospitality experts where you can coach, mentor, and lead by example. You show initiative, drive and stamina and are willing to go above and beyond for our guests. You are looking for a position where you can with within a team to grow your knowledge and experience and have fun at the same time.
KEY COMPETENCIES - Experience Preferred
- Inventory Management
- Cost Control
- Ordering and Par Management
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Provide a phenomenal bar experience that meets Chop standards and leaves a lasting impression for our guests
- Express a genuine love for the craft of cocktail creation, wine, and local beer
- Build professional relationships with guests and create an air of familiarity to encourage guests to come see you again
- Maintain an enthusiastic and motivating attitude at all times towards guests and fellow team members
- Believes and works with the philosophy of always saying YES
- Takes pride in accommodating guest requests and going the extra mile
- Support the lounge team so that everyone is successful every shift
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to achieve high standards of menu knowledge
- Attention to little details, professional, and calm
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proven sales ability and a drive to increase sales
- A passion for hospitality and leadership
- Personal pride in style, appearance, and grooming
- Ability to be a part of and motivate others in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply in person at 6605 Macleod Trail SW between the hours of 2-5PM Tuesday to Saturday, or reply to this ad.