Location: CA - BC - Surrey
- To provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- This role varies depending on the level of business. When not busy, Bartenders will serve both food and beverages in the lounge in addition to providing beverages for servers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all beverages featured in our menus.
- General knowledge of standard cocktails and highballs.
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar.
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests.
- Maintain cleanliness behind the bar.
- Any other duties as requested by managers and supervisors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience at a highly competent level required.
- Highly organized.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Complete technical bartender knowledge.
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence.
- Cost Control Skills.
- Cash Handling Skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.