Location: CA - AB - Edmonton
Our team is currently interviewing for a Full Time Day and Night Bartenders to provide a prompt and warm reception of all guests, while providing other measures of outstanding customer service. If you are a dynamic and energetic individual looking to be that perfect fit within our organization, we offer an outstanding learning environment in an exciting team environment with opportunity to advance.
- To provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude with our team.
- To engage with guests and form a rapport to build our regular clientele base.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all beverages featured in our menus
- General knowledge of standard cocktails and highballs
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests
- Maintain cleanliness behind the bar
- Any other duties as requested by managers and supervisors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving and bartending experience at a highly competent level required
- Highly organized
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Complete technical bartender knowledge
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence
- Cost Control Skills
- Cash Handling Skills