Location: CA - AB - Grande Prairie
At Shark Club we focus on and maintain the work culture and atmosphere that makes our employees love their job and love working for us. Here's why: Respect! We employ people who CARE about others around them. This naturally creates a fun and positive environment and a true team spirit among-st our crews.
Training & Advancement! Shark Club has unique training programs and ongoing coaching in all positions which allows you to develop your career and allows us to see what your natural aptitudes are. Simply put loyal and hardworking Shark Club employees have excellent opportunity for advancement. Want proof? More than half of our Home Office team began with us at the restaurant level and were internally promoted to eventually get where they are now. Pretty cool, isn't it?!
Great Pay & Great Recognition! If you and your team are doing a great job, we make sure to show our appreciation. At Shark Club you'll find industry leading compensation and reliable annual reviews to long term employment awards, team contests, management and team appreciate parties and much more! Apply with us know and learn why Shark Club is a true Employer of Choice!
- To provide our guests and servers with beverages in an efficient and consistent manner, while maintaining a positive and cooperative attitude.
- This role varies depending on the level of business. When not busy, Bartenders will serve both food and beverages in the lounge in addition to providing beverages for servers.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all beverages featured in our menus.
- General knowledge of standard cocktails and highballs.
- Provide full food and beverage service to guests seated at the bar.
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests.
- Maintain cleanliness behind the bar.
- Any other duties as requested by managers and supervisors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous serving experience at a highly competent level required.
- Highly organized.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Complete technical bartender knowledge.
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence.
- Cost Control Skills.
- Cash Handling Skills