Banquet Server (Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport)
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
REPORTS TO: Banquet Manager
ROLE: To create memorable experiences with attentive service, product knowledge, fun and passion.
- Great hospitality
- Ability to give guests a fantastic and memorable experience
- Knowledge of standards
- Adherence to standards
- Ability to bring passion, creativity and fun to work
- Outgoing, positive and upbeat
- Pleasant and accommodating, willing to go the extra mile
- Sincere desire to please
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and engaging personality
- Understands sense of urgency and is able to maintain momentum
- Strong work ethic with flexible availability
- Calm and organized demeanour at all times
- Self-confident and self-motivated
- Believes work can be fun
- Can work independently or in a team
- Outstanding, proactive guest service skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization and planning
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- This position requires constant walking, standing, bending and lifting
- Understanding of audio-visual technology is an asset
- Hourly wage
- Participates in employee tip pool
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Banquet Services, Waitress/Waiter