Banquet Sales Manager Maternity Leave Position
Location: CA - AB - Ellerslie
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for food, coupled with the desire to learn and be part of a team. You understand the dynamics of Banquet and Catering Services and can drive sales and guest satisfaction. Successfully peruse organized and creative weddings, business functions and special event banquet services are your passion!
- Overseeing all areas of the Sales, Banquet and Catering Department including but not limited to:
- Sales and full organization of banquet and catering events.
- Conduct extensive computer research on market trends, potential clients and new business opportunities
- Ensure a high level of exposure through sales solicitation via telephone, on site visits and written communication
- Be fully aware of city activities and events as well as competitors functions
- Managing clients and customer service, including event quotes, and accounts management.
- Managing banquet staff.
- Working as a team with the restaurant General Manager and Culinary team.
- Ensuring facility maintenance and cleanliness as at all times.
- Any other duties as required to cater to the needs of your clients and provide optimal service in a prompt and friendly manner.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with sales and accounts management required.
- Previous Banquet and event planning experience required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with availability 7 days a week from 5am - 2am.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite an asset.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Reliable transportation