Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Employer Contribution
- Gain Sharing Incentive Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Banquet Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the banquet operations. This includes, but is not limited to, administration, sales, BEO (Banquet Event Order) creation, and operations leadership.
The Banquets Manager reports to the General Manager, and assists with the management of the Banquets team.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the banquet operation
- The first and main contact for our guests at the inquiry and booking stages of events.\
- Creates accurate and timely Banquet Event Orders (BEOs)
- Plans, organizes, and co-ordinates all resources needed for events
- Recruits, trainings, mentors, and motivates banquet teams
- Develops business plans for the department inclusive to equipment requests, small wares purchase, and repair and maintenance initiatives in conjunction with the General Manager
- Grow and further develop working relationships with partners, department heads, and stakeholders
- Plans and develops effective work schedules
- Demonstrated progressive supervisory/management experience and ability to be hands on in all areas of the operation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and passion for developing direct reports
- Action orientated with a drive for results
- The ability to maintain composure and decision quality under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver's license/own transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.