Location: US - TX - Houston
Moxie's is a Canadian Restaurant with one location in Dallas, TX opened in November 2016. We are opening our second US location in Houston, TX in November 2017. Our Houston location is right across from the Galleria Mall, in the Centre at Post Oak, cross streets are Westheimer Rd. and Post Oak Blvd. We have 65 restaurants nationwide in Canada and have now made our first and second foot print in the US. Our passions are food and hospitality, if you are looking for a place to work with a community of people who care about each other, please apply today. We will be having job fairs on the following dates in October 2017 from 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM: 14-16, 21-23, 28-30. The interviews will take place at AMLI Uptown in the conference room at 2525 McCue Rd, Houston, TX 77056, located inside the leasing office entrance.
Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company and government employment standards.
The Assistant Manager will support the role of General Manager to increase long term profitability through continuous improvement of team member morale, guest satisfaction and excellence in operations execution. You must provide the highest level of service and care to our guests and to your crew members.
Based on job description includes but is not limited to:
- Shift Management
- Providing crew Leadership and maintaining focus and morale
- Communicating with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- All other key areas and tasks as required by the General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous Management experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Proven Leadership Skills; People development, floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills; Initiative, Positive Attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent Work Ethic; Driven, Organized, Good Administration Skills, Dependable, Flexible.