Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office you will act as a subject matter expert in the support of Red Robin’s applications along with identifying, researching, diagnosing production problems such as defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in systems functions, outputs, and content.
You will also work closely with Helpdesk and Development & Support Engineers, Vendors, other members of the IT department and internal business stakeholders, to ensure the proper functioning assigned technologies.
The role is a very collaborative one as it will require continuous interaction within the multiple areas within the IT department but also with internal and external stakeholders as it relates to configuration, testing, implementation and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing level two (L2) support and ensure new or enhanced solution is running effectively and production issues are addressed according to organizational SLA’s.
- Act as subject matter expert in supporting and troubleshooting assigned technologies
- Identifies, researches, diagnoses production problems such as defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in systems functions, outputs, integrations, and content
- Works closely with IT Helpdesk to ensure appropriate project documentation is available in the Transition book for each new initiative or enhancement release
- Creates and updates knowledge base articles and CMDB to reflect accurate information related to system functionality and troubleshooting
- In depth knowledge of systems with the ability to configure and recommend configuration changes to improve system stability and performance
- Collaborate with the Support Services Manager, Helpdesk, Business Relationship Directors, and other members of the IT department.
- Continuous education to understand technologies and troubleshooting approaches
- Approaches stakeholders in an empathetic manner to understand and resolve issues
- Provide hands on installation and support for deployed solutions in accordance to the Transition book requirements. (Remote, phone and email)
- Point of technical escalation for Level 1 helpdesk and act as Level 2 support to solve ongoing problems
- Assist with IT projects as needed
- Adhere to organizational ITIL and ITSM standards
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment managing a range of situations involving business stakeholders, vendor partners and technical resources.
- Submit detailed records in a timely manner (time sheets, tickets, reports, etc).
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Available for on-call and emergency response as needed.
- Identify and escalate business and technical opportunities as appropriate.
- Off hour work and overnight travel may be required.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with business stakeholders, vendors and staff.
- Perform all responsibilities in alignment with the core values of Red Robin
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of MS SQL data structures is required
- 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow administration
- 3 – 6 years of experience in providing support for business applications
- 3 – 6 years of demonstrated proficiency with relational database applications
- 3 – 6 years of demonstrated proficiency working with troubleshooting and support of end users.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS SQL 2003, 2005, 2012 preferred
- 3rd party tools/utilities
- Current system/hardware configurations
- Direct and remote consoles
- Experience in ITIL a plus
- The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to provide solutions to a customer’s technical business problem.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work with the business on requirements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills as it relates to the interoperability of new and existing solutions
- Basic PC and Windows experience
- Inherent curiosity to troubleshoot effectively
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
What more could you ask for?
Restaurant expansion - We are growing!
Career growth opportunities
Amazing culture and support structure
Base, Bonus and benefits package
Quality of life career programs