Location: CA - AB - Calgary
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Moxie's Grill & Bar/ Chop Steakhouse & Bar/ Shark Club Sports Bar & Grill)
Canada's largest privately held hospitality company is looking for a career-oriented, service-minded professional who is quick to smile and ready to be the face and voice of our company for all who visit or call our office!
Are you the energetic, hospitable and detail-oriented person we are looking for? Do you crave finding a career where you can make a difference? If you are the organized and guest focused candidate we are looking for, apply now to join our Calgary based corporate office in the position of Administrative Specialist.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for a service-oriented, hospitable and energetic Administrative Specialist to join our corporate home office team in Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will report directly to our Accounting and Payroll Manager. The Administrative Specialist is one of the most vital roles in the office and is the first point of contact for our team and guests every day!
The perfect candidate has excellent guest service skills that can easily answer and direct calls to the appropriate person, greet all home office guests in a warm and professional manner and make sure that all visitors are treated with the embodiment of hospitality that our brands are so well known for! In addition to the above, you will administer all mail and couriers, inventory and order office supplies, organize, book and reconcile much of the company travel, and will provide administration support to other departments.
Who You Are…
- An exceptional company ambassador who loves to share your passion for our brands with others
- Someone who excels at both verbal and written communication and works well both internal and external partners and who is always ready to lend a helping hand
- Someone with in-depth knowledge of office procedures and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to set priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, sound judgment and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- You perform well under pressure and can manage multiple priorities
- A caring, intuitive teammate who strives to make our company better
What You're Great At…
- You have never-ending passion for delighting guests
- Unmatched integrity, energy and attention to detail
- You have a proven track record of being able to deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously
- Adapting in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Advanced time-management and organization skills
- Written and verbal communication
Apply now to join other great people, all looking to help steer our multiple brands towards best in class!!