****Closing Kitchen Supervisor - $15-$17/hr****
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
At Shark Club we focus on and maintain the work culture and atmosphere that makes our employees love their job and love working for us. Here's why: Respect! We employ people who CARE about others around them. This naturally creates a fun and positive environment and a true team spirit among-st our crews.
Training & Advancement! Shark Club has unique training programs and ongoing coaching in all positions which allows you to develop your career and allows us to see what your natural aptitudes are. Simply put loyal and hardworking Shark Club employees have excellent opportunity for advancement. Want proof? More than half of our Home Office team began with us at the restaurant level and were internally promoted to eventually get where they are now. Pretty cool, isn't it?!
Great Pay & Great Recognition! If you and your team are doing a great job, we make sure to show our appreciation. At Shark Club you'll find industry leading compensation and reliable annual reviews to long term employment awards, team contests, management and team appreciate parties and much more! Apply with us know and learn why Shark Club is a true Employer of Choice!
Role: Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company. -Maintain quality and speed of output. -Desire and ability to work as part of a team. -Knowledge of company food specifications and platings. -Adherence to cost control guidelines. -Food handling. -Cleanliness. -Attention to detail. -Ability to work independently. -Organizational Skills. -Adherence to company specifications. -Basic food handling and preparation knowledge. -Works well under pressure. -Reliable. -High tolerance for repetition.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems .
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
- To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
- Execution of revenue periods
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
- High energy and motivated.