培训经理/人力资源部副经理Training Manager/Assistant Human Recources Manager
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Training Manager, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton Worldwide's comprehensive training framework. Specifically, a Training Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel
A Training Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources