For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for the daily supervision children in the childcare facility ranging in ages from three (3) months to twelve (12) years. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing a fun, safe, stimulating, clean and trusted environment for the children and parents.Essential Functions
- Ensure all children are signed in and out of the childcare facility in accordance to company security policies and procedures
- Directly supervise the activities of the children in the childcare facility at all times
- Interact with children in a positive and age appropriate manner
- Promptly record and report to parents and management any injuries or accidents
- Follow checklists and routine internal inspections to ensure the safety and cleanliness of all childcare areas
- Previous experience in a daycare/childcare environment working with children ages 3 months to 12 years of age
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Ability to communicate effectively with both children and parents
- Industry specific certifications and education a plus