Looking for a team player who knows the value of maintaining a highly functioning and cohesive team. We are interested in a highly motived
go-getter that can put a positive spin on any situation. If this sounds like you, we would love for you to join our Chinatown Team and work for the largest Hotel Company in the World!.
The below duties for the Housekeeping Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively communicating both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Multitasking and prioritizing departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintaining a regularly scheduled cleaning program
- Inspecting Rooms Daily
- Ordering all necessary supplies and amenities on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Preparing employee schedules in accordance with business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Complying with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.