Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
To coordinate and successfully execute parties and special events held in the water resort. Provides safe and spirited activities for guests while providing courteous, friendly, and professional service.
To support our vision of being recognized by our customers as the best in our business through ensuring a culture that “makes the ordinary extraordinary!” You should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities. The service and courtesy you extend and promote on a daily basis will ensure a healthy and productive culture of serving others with excellence.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the successful execution of party and special event promotions by assisting clients with planning, set-up, decoration, meal service, gift opening and planned activities for party guests.
- Provides assistance to guest by:
- Greeting client and guest of honor.
- Reviewing party itinerary with client.
- Issuing wristbands as required.
- Reviewing resort safety rules with guests.
- Assisting client record gifts.
- Coordinating distribution of party bags and arcade cards to attendees.
- Directing party or event activities as specified by banquet event order.
- Ensures prompt and courteous service of menu items as detailed on banquet event order.
- Understands and applies all water park rules and regulations consistently.
- Project and maintain positive relations/interactions with guests.
- Perform general maintenance and care of party facilities and equipment.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and training programs as required.
- Responds to customer inquiries and comments in person and on phone by providing timely and knowledgeable information in order to provide quality customer service.
- Presents a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Proficient in position required job skills and knowledge.
- Intelligent in grasping and integrating new information.
- Is an active learner with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Has natural instincts and insight for finding the best solution to unclear situations, issues and problems.
- Considers multiples resources and methods for analyzing problems.
- Makes great decisions.
- Is effective in prioritizing work; consistently manages time and processes to create maximum efficiency with minimum disruption or redundancy.
- Is time sensitive, understands how work and processes fit in with other departmental or business priorities and objectives.
- Is able to adjust work to accommodate expected and unexpected changes.
- Is able to gauge progress with respect to overall impact and results.
- Can think and act independently with confidence. Has personal fortitude and integrity when faced with challenges.
Energy & Drive
- Energetic and takes initiative. Is pro-active and persistent in pursuing and completing tasks. Strives to exceed expectations and goals.
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Welcoming and warm personality.
- Able to engage easily and actively connect with others.
- Is genuinely caring and compassionate; visibly demonstrates desire to understand others.
- Creates confidence and trust with others, is socially aware of self and others and is known for communicating the right message at the right time.
- Utilizes a variety of approaches and communication techniques tailored to each situation.
- Is comfortable in conversing with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and at all organizational levels.
- Is direct yet tactful and considerate of audience.
- Positively accepts and provides feedback.
- Must know standard cash-handling procedures.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Required to stand, walk, see and hear for long periods of time.
- Occasionally required to sit, pull, carry and reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Vision - close vision, distance vision, use of both eyes, ability to distinguish basic colors and shades; depth
- High school education helpful.