Waitstaff & Bartenders wanted for Summer 2017!!
Prince of Wales Hotel (a Glacier Park, Inc. property)
Location: CA - AB - Waterton Lakes National Park
The Prince of Wales Hotel in Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta is now seeking seasonal Waitstaff & Bartenders for summer 2017.
Built in 1927, the Prince of Wales Hotel is located on the bluff overlooking picturesque Waterton Lakes and the township of Waterton, Alberta. This stately hotel, named after Prince Edward, offers 86 guest rooms and a traditional British atmosphere complete with Afternoon Tea, the Royal Stewart Dining Room, Windsor Lounge, and the distinctive gift shop, Princess Gifts.
Positions include: Waitstaff, Cocktail Server, Bartender/Cocktail Server.
Season starts May 20 and goes through September 21.
On site Meals & Lodging are provided for qualified employees at just $12.75 per day. This M&L package includes shared housing, 3 hot meals per day, wi-fi internet service, laundry access. Fantastic discounts on a wide range of activities like horseback riding, white water rafting, dining and shopping.
Please note: This is a seasonal position in Waterton/Glacier International Peace Park, in Waterton, Alberta. Travel to and from Alberta is the responsibility of the employee.
APPLY NOW AT WWW.GPIHR.COM
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Culinary/Hospitality program or related education preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in a waitstaff/bartender position required.
- Must have good table service skills.
- Hospitality POS (aloha) systems experience desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must be team-oriented, positive and upbeat.
- Must be pleasant, helpful, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Able to handle guest concerns in a tactful and caring manner.
- Must be able to work varied shifts.
- Must possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.