A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist our Guests courteously and efficiently.
- To set up tables as per the standard.
- To suggest and correctly take customer food and beverage order with up selling technique.
- To enter all sales in POS and double check list of items.
- To communicate with Kitchen for any guests' special request and dietary requirements.
- To prepare the pantry and side station assigned with sufficient Mise en Place.
- To maintain the back of the house neat, tidy, clean and safe at all times.
- Responsible for cash float and cashiering.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in similar position,preferably in luxury environment.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the Indonesian and English language.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others.
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner.
- Have excellent attention to details and service knowledge.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.