A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Local Chinese candidates
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in related food and beverage establishment
- Have a keen interest in food and the culinary ambitions of the establishment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Have an in-depth knowledge of food and preparation
- Have a good knowledge of wine and beverages
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and local language
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times