La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
Prepares, cooks, and serves meals as directed by Sous Chef.Responsibilities
- Responsible for full knowledge of menu and recipes.
- Complete daily job tasks including preparation of menu items without constant supervision.
- Maintain daily product freshness on hot line and pantry station.
- Communicate to Supervisors and Sous Chefs and Cook 1 the needs and requirements of the kitchen.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in kitchen operation of a hotel, restaurant or club or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- A San Diego County Foodhandler’s card or ServeSafe Certification will be required prior to the start of employment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions in English.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.