Located one block from the famed Santa Monica Pier and on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is one of Los Angeles' most celebrated beachfront hotels. After a comprehensive update to our guestrooms, suites, lobby lounge and pool, our exhilarating beach escape is the perfect place to soak up some sun, enjoy a healthy dose of relaxation, or catch a magnificent sunset. With 347 spacious guestrooms and suites, two restaurants and lounges, an eco-conscious spa and wellness center, and proximity to Santa Monica's premier attractions, Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is the ideal basecamp for all your Santa Monica and greater Los Angeles adventures.
The Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel is seeking a VIP Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for coordinating the provision of world-class VIP services to hotel guests. Directs the exceptionally friendly, professional, and efficient registration. Ensures prompt and complete satisfaction of guest requests in a professional and timely resolution of guest complaints. Coordinates, expedites, and monitors the delivery of amenities and services throughout the hotel for each and every hotel-designated VIP guest. Liaison between all hotel VIP guests and each department, facilitating communication and teamwork to exceed guest expectations.
- Coordinates the exceptionally friendly, professional, and efficient reception, registration, and account settlement for all hotel VIP guests
- Inspects all VIP rooms to determine any specific Housekeeping, or Engineering requirements; coordinates attention to the completion of these specific requirements.
- Contacts VIP guests in advance of their arrival to the hotel to determine any special services required and then acts to deliver these special services.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to all Loews Hotels Star Service Standards
- Interacts frequently with VIP guests to provide assistance and ensure guest satisfaction with hotel services.
- Attends pre-con meetings and reviews Group Resumes and Billing Profile information.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent organizational, guest relations and presentation skills required.
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills
- Extensive knowledge of all hotel departments and services
- Knowledge of computer programs utilized in property management
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or exceptionally strong technical and service skills
- Minimum two years experience working with luxury hotels strongly preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends and holidays.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V