Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Vice President of Operations
Pyramid Hotel Group HQ - Corporate Offices
Pyramid Hotel Group is a privately held full-service hotel company based in Boston. Pyramid provides Hotel management, Project management, Asset management and Acquisition Services. Pyramid’s principals have over 25 years of experience in successfully acquiring, repositioning and managing hotel real estate assets. Pyramid Hotel Group employs approximately 10,000 employees and has over $10.0 billion of hotel real estate currently under management. As hotel owners, Pyramid is aligned with the owners' interests. Pyramid sources, advises and jointly invests in both stand alone and portfolio acquisitions with its partners. Clients and partners include large institutional investors, corporations, universities and individual owners. With five former hospitality CEOs or Presidents on the Pyramid team, clients and employees have access to an unparalleled depth and diversity of senior executive skill, judgment and strategic thinking.
Are you looking to join a progressive management company with unlimited growth potential? How about a company that sees its employees as its most valuable assets? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
Due to recent growth, we are searching for a Remote Based Vice President of Operations for our Eastern Region. The Vice President of Operations works directly with their regional hotels Vice President/Managing Directors and General Managers to assure compliance with company objectives.
- Administers company policy and procedures by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Provides direction and structure to Regional Hotels.
- Implements improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI.
- Achieves guests’ satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotel’s physical assets.
- Develop and create strategies and policies aligned with organizational goals.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to subordinates and other employees.
- Maintain established cost and quality standards.
- Attain projected revenue and profit levels.
- Monitors for compliance and updates the hotel business plan and monitors financial performance.
- Follow approval matrix guidelines.
- Monitors monthly P&L Review calls
- Assures Core 6 are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations".
- Embraces all company employee relations programs
- Responsible for direct report employees’ performance reviews
- Review and approve hotel business plan for submission to COO.
- Follows direction set by SVP of Operations and Chief Executive Officer
- Performs period one day visits to properties within the region to review the hotel’s physical assets, talent performance, guest service standards/achievements, and financial performance.
- Attend at least one CARE Rally per hotel per quarter (to be scheduled as period visit).
- Quarterly review of 10 Ten Focus Goals with Core 6 for status updates.
- Attend hotel’s quarterly client events at least once annually to meet and greet hotel’s top clients.
4 year college degree in Hotel Restaurant Management, Accounting/Finance, Business or equivalent preferred.
Proven record as a successful leader and effective communicator in a Regional role with measurable results in all key financial, revenue generation, guest and employee relation bench marks.
Ideal candidate must have at least 7-10 years of hotel general management operations and 3-5 years in multi unit or corporate experience.
- Bi-weekly, as assigned.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: