Vice President Hotel Operations
About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Vice President of Hotel Operations. Our Company is a privately-owned hospitality firm that is headquartered near Denver, Colorado. Founded in 1991, it is a well-established, rapidly-growing company with a proven track record in hotel development, real estate investment and hotel operations. Our portfolio consists of more than 40 premium-branded hotels including select-service, extended stay, and full-service lodging facilities located in primary and secondary markets throughout the United States.
* Ultimately responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are carried out professionally, to SBCOS and brand standards, and the highest level of services while maintaining the financial impact of such decisions and operations.
* Acts as a senior leader to hotel teams. Must be dynamic, experienced and motivated mentor to property General Managers and their management teams, as well as ensuring their hotels are continually in line with and carrying out the strategic goals and direction of the organization.
* Sets short-term and long range goals in tandem with Executive Team and GM's to aid and achieve each property’s defined performance metrics.
* Ensures responsible financial management of assigned hotels at all times. In partnership with leadership team, develop annual budgets to accurately forecast financial performance and to deliver financial results in accordance with those budgets.
* Drives guest satisfaction by maintaining product and service quality standards; Periodic property inspections, ensuring completion of Brand and Company training programs and initiating corrective action as necessary.
* Works collaboratively with corporate support departments, and owners to build relationships and ensure effective, proactive communication with ownership representatives at all times.
* Oversees implementation of sales, revenue management and marketing programs in order to achieve and exceed established RevPAR goals.
* Critically analyzes all metrics (including but not limited to financial reports, GSS, STR, Quality Assurance Inspections, Financial Audits, Associate Opinion Surveys, Employee Turnover), assessing actual performance to defined benchmarks, identifying variances and initiating corrective action.
* Champion of SBCOS Standard Operations Procedures and policies are followed in compliance with company, Local, State and Federal Labor Law Compliance.
* Ensures that all assigned assets are properly maintained and protected and that life safety programs, PCI Compliance, and OSHA standards and practices are being enforced and followed.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university/college plus at least eight (8) years of related experience in branded hotels is required.
* Direct hotel Operations Management 8 years
* Experience working with both branded hotels is required.
* Multi-property experience
* Excellent Leadership Skills
* Strong P&L experience
* Must be an excellent communicator and able to identify mark trends and adjust business strategy accordingly
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.