Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
The Van Driver/Door Attendant will assist guests at the hotel by performing duties, such as driving guests to their desired locations within a one mile radius of the hotel, picking the guests up from location and bringing them back to the hotel, collecting luggage, assisting with directions, searching for lost items, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones. Also provide a warm, friendly greeting, with a smile to all guests arriving or departing the hotel. Assist all guests arriving by car, taxi or limo by opening the car. Assists in answering the bell stand phone. Be able to accurately give pertinent directions and information regarding the immediate and surrounding areas.
Valid drivers license with record clean enough to be acceptable to our insurance carrier is required.
Pay Rate: 8.00 per hour, plus tips
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekdays, weekends, holidays to accomodate business levels.
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist guests getting in and out of all types of vehicles when they arrive at the hotel
- Assist guests with luggage and directions
- Drive guests to and from desired locations within a one mile radius of the hotel
- Complete vehicle inspections daily
- Complete shuttle logs daily
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Education & Experience:Compute basic arithmetic.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest's service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Drive a van with a size up to a 15 passenger van
- Pass an MVR background check and maintain a clean driving record - 3yrs.
- Follow all traffic and driving laws
- Engage in friendly and professional conversation with guests while they are being assisted
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry in similar position is highly desired.
- Service with a Smile!
- Must present a hospitable demeanor/attitude
- Must be able to stand/sit alternately during an 8-shift