Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Part time weekend Saturday and Sunday 9am-7pm. The primary duties of the Van Driver are to help with the check-in/check-out processes, drive the van according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests, and accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests’ in a pleasant manner.
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Load and unload van with luggage.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures using luggage tags.
- Open and close cab doors for arriving and departing guests.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events, and activities.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arenas, etc.
- Provide information, maps, and directions as required.
- Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
- Maintain cleanliness of motor entrance, front door and lobby area.
- Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guest rooms.
- Complete room changes.
- Maintain cleanliness of van interior and exterior.
- Drive van as per scheduled runs.
- Answer console to assist guest services agents.
- Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
- Other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
EOE, M/F, D/V
Please visit our Career Site and apply: https://careers.hiretrue.com/sheratoncollegeparknorth