Location:US - TX - Addison
9/8/18 4:04 PM
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Addison
As a Van Driver, you will fill a support role in ensuring guest satisfaction through providing transportation, carrying baggage, disseminating information about the hotel and/or van destination, and coordinating certain aspects of guests' arrivals and departures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have hotel experience and must have a current, valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the hotel facilities.
- Arranges and Transports guests to and from the hotel for guest requested locations. Drives and parks safely and according to hotel driving policies.
- Assists incoming and outgoing guests carrying baggage to and from their rooms; explains features of room to guest ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly; gives location of ice and vending machines; reviews safety procedures.
- Is knowledgeable and informs guests of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area (including times, dates, and costs). Is very familiar with the area and provides guests with local directions in a courteous and accurate manner.
- Ensures baggage is secured and tagged at guest request to store baggage.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Homewood Suites Dallas/Addison
Entry Level Position