Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This is your opportunity to start a legacy of memorable service at one of the top hotels in Providence. Not only will you be able to showcase your exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, but you will have the opportunity to gain leadership experience and advancement opportunities within the company if interested.
This operation runs 7 days a week, from 5AM to 1AM Sunday through Thursday, and 5AM to 3AM Friday and Saturday. Supervisor shifts are typically from 7AM to 3PM, and 3PM to 11PM 7 days a week. Scheduled days can be flexible to accommodate 2nd jobs, school schedules, or other needs, and you can expect a schedule ranging anywhere from 16 to 32 hours per week, depending on your availability and desire.What you will be doing
- Valet Supervisors will be responsible for ensuring that all valet attendants and cashiers during their particular shift succeed in providing exceptional guest services, and that policies and procedures are followed correctly.
- The Valet Supervisor should not only have an understanding of standard valet operations and protocol but should be able to earn the respect of the staff and be able to effective lead a team.
- Experience in a hospitality environment is highly desired. Valet Supervisors will report directly to the Account Manager.
- The Valet Supervisor position is an excellent opportunity for aspiring candidates to begin a flourishing career with 365 Parking.
- Our company prides itself on rewarding employees who work hard, have great attitudes, and earn the respect of their teammates.
- We provide numerous tools and opportunities for our employees to prepare for additional roles and higher responsibilities, and we feel the best way to reward our employees is to help them make their jobs everything they want it to be.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be competent in driving a manual transmission
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle check
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in valet operations
- Be willing and able to comply with our uniform and appearance policy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Ability to run, jog, or walk briskly to and from vehicles, which may include the use of stairs
- 18 years of age or older
- A positive attitude, desire to put a full effort into your work at all times, and a genuine care for the well being of our guests
- Understanding of required leadership traits and the ability to execute them
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer.
- Ability to enhance the well being of each customer to ensure a positive memorable parking experience.
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.