A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Provides warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors. Greets arriving and departing guests and assists with parking. Answers questions about the hotel, hotel amenities, and local area attractions. May shuttle guests to and from the hotel. Resolves guest concerns and provides professional service to gain high level of guest confidence and satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Opens doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Monitors and directs personal and commercial vehicle traffic on property, including guest vehicles, taxi cabs, limousines, and buses, to ensure vehicles are legally parked and to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic.
- Parks vehicles efficiently and properly tags the vehicle with accurate guest information. Maintains security of vehicles and vehicle keys. Communicates parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- May drive passengers in vehicle from hotel to appropriate destinations according to assigned schedule while obeying all state and city traffic laws. Loads and unloads guest luggage and equipment.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Notifies management of any problems resulting from guest complaints, intoxication or disruptive behavior
- Follows all safety policies and procedures. Reports potential safety issues to manager whenever observed and takes immediate action to resolve in emergency situations. OSHA laws require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety. Associates will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned PPE if applicable. The hotel provides the required PPE. Team Member has responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE or equipment that does not fit properly to their Manager. Maintains strict compliance with hotel's Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) program and familiarizes self with current MSDS.
- Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential function of the job.
Bacara Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.