About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The purpose of a VALET DRIVER is to transport vehicles to and or from the hotel and parking garage in a timely, efficient and courteous manner using safe driving practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assists guests with luggage including delivery inside the hotel.
· Maintains an accurate log of parked vehicles, as well as a vehicle inspection log.
· Communicates by two way radio and in person in a courteous, friendly and professional manner with all guests, hotel staff, and co-workers.
· Acknowledges and greets guests with a smile.
· Must be able to learn and remember destination points, knowledge of hotel(s), main attractions in the area, and local events.
· Must have knowledge of all property parking lot entrances and exits, streets and local highways. Provides guest with directions as needed.
· Ability to safely drive in all variations of weather.
· Practices safety procedures at all times, including wearing seat belt and obeying all traffic laws.
· Reports needed repairs and unsafe conditions to supervisor.
· Performs regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
· Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code. Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor which may include assistance within hotel.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high awareness for SAFETY:
· Ability to follow local, state and federal regulations.
· Provides safe transport of guest vehicles
· Reports any known hazards to supervisor as soon as possible.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.