Niagara Falls Valet Services
Location: CA - ON - Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls Valet Services is now hiring Valet Attendants. (Will be stationed at The Embassy Suites Hotel - Fallsview or Four Points by Sheraton - Fallsview) Driving experience required (Automatic and Manual) as well as a clean Driver's Abstract and a Valid G Drivers License.
There is part time and full time available. The starting wage is $11.42, with possible benefit eligibility after the probation period; this is a unionized position, with union increases twice per year.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Greeting guests
- Parking guest vehicles
- Retrieving guest vehicles
- Coordinating traffic driving on to valet deck
- Informing guests of proper information (i.e. where their car keys will be available)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Exceptional communication skills
- Answering any questions guests may have in a polite manner
- Exceptional Customer Service qualities
- All other duties as required by management
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
HS Diploma or equivalent
2 years of driving experience (with full (G) license)
- Full (G) Driver`s License
- Clean Drivers Abstract
* Must be available to work weekends, evenings & holidays *
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
"Should you require any assistance, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact via phone the Human Resources Department"