A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Part Time Position.
Must be able to work 8am-4pm or 3pm-11pm.
- Organize valet keys.
- Process cash and credit card transactions.
- Take all valet/bell phone calls.
- Answer guest calls.
- Previous cash handling experience required.
- Previous customer service experience required, in hospitality strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- The team member may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.