Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
The Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette is seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Valet Attendant to join our team. The Valet Attendant will work closely with the hotel’s guest service team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Know, if not learn, information about hotel and surrounding areas as to better provide answers and services to current and potential guests.
* Operate hotel van safely and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Operate guest vehicles safely and in compliance with hotel/company policy.
* Assist guests in transporting luggage to guest room, vehicle, etc.
* Provide directions
* Maintain hotel entrance in accordance with hotel and brand expectations.
* Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and pass a background check.
* Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours/bend, push pull, lift up to 30 lbs.
* High school or equivalent education required.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER