Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This is your opportunity to start a legacy of memorable service at one of the most stylish and visionary hotels in San Jose. Not only will you be able to showcase your exceptional customer service and hospitality skills, but you will have the ability to be well-compensated for your efforts and work in a fantastic, team-oriented work environment at the same time. This operation will run 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. We are looking for people to help us with our Overnight Shift, typically scheduled 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM, for 3 to 4 shifts per week. We will make all attempts to give these employees a set schedule each week.What you will be doing
- Be responsible for providing an exceptional guest experience to all visitors to the AC by Marriott Hotel.
- Though this will primarily involve parking and retrieving vehicles, this may also include assisting with luggage, providing directions, or any other guest related assistance.
- Overnight shifts will be responsible for reconciling reports and ensure that rooms are billed appropriately.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be competent in driving a manual transmission
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle check
- Be willing and able to comply with our uniform and appearance policy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Ability to run, jog, or walk briskly to and from vehicles, which may include the use of stairs
- 18 years of age or older
- A positive attitude, desire to put a full effort into your work at all times, and a genuine care for the well being of our guests
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer.
- Ability to enhance the well being of each customer to ensure a positive memorable parking experience.
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.