Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
You will be the first to welcome and the last to encourage the return of all guests and visitors. You will provide assistance with luggage and transportation needs and connect our customers with distinctively different and unscripted discoveries throughout their stay.
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests anticipate their needs and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Interact with and entertain our guests
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Escort arriving guests, provide history tours of resort and orientations to the guestrooms
- Share stories of personal experiences and provide recommendations brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required
- Assist guests with transportation needs
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record to meet our company insurance standards.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and driving all types of vehicles.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and has an impeccable driving history.