Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewThis position works alone reading water meters on a routine and regular basis. Transcribes readings to a hand-held unit or to meter book pages. Performs routine meter maintenance and repairs. Performs custodial and general maintenance on water and wastewater facilities and groundsEssential Functions
- Read all water meters on a regular basis with acceptable speed and accuracy.
- Records legibly and accurately all meter data.
- Provide effective communications with accounts receivable clerk and supervisor.
- Demonstrate professional, high quality customer service at all times.
- Observe and analyze problems regarding consumption, installation, and damage or tampering of water meters.
- Compile maintenance records, coordinate and perform necessary repairs and preventative maintenance on meters and meter appurtenances.
- Perform routine custodial and grounds maintenance duties as directed by supervisor.
- Comply with all policies, procedures and safety regulations, and participate in specialized training for the safe handling of hazardous materials and confined space entry.
This job description in no way states or implies that theses are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Valid Oregon drivers’ license.
- Legible handwriting.
- Must be able to safely lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Possess basic math skills.