Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Clean and sanitize all areas of the kitchen and operate the dish washing machine in a safe, accident-free manner.What you will be doing
- Operate dish washing machine; Maintain organization - proper rack stacking, silver presoaking.
- Sweep and mop floors. Keep floors clean and dry, pick up wet spills immediately.
- Clean walls, tables, racks sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, as specified by the kitchen supervisor.
- Empty all trash cans over _ full at end of shift, wash out and return to kitchen.
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Utility experience is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer