Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.Job Description
To ensure that assigned housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked 24 hours a day. Also services assigned public areas and Associate areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.Responsibilities
- Cleans and stocks linen room / supply closets to appropriate par level.
- Empties GRAs linens and garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Cleans and services all offices.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean and well maintained, helping move tables and trays.
- Cleans vending machine area.
- Moves furniture and supply boxes as needed.
- Completes guest requests.
- Vacuums carpet on a daily basis.
- Cleans walls, doors, baseboards and floors on a daily basis.
- Cleans all furniture, lamps, picture frames and mirrors are clean on a daily basis.
- Replaces any light bulbs in lighting fixtures as needed.
- Cleans garbage receptacles and/or ash urns on a daily basis.
- Hands in any articles (lost and found) to a Supervisor or turn in to housekeeping office.
- Shines Guest shoes, deliver any guest request items (bedspread, iron and board, etc.)
- Recycles at every opportunity (newspaper, glass bottles, etc.)
- Be familiar with the “Moments of Service” and Omni standards for the department.
- Performs any special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
- Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.