The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To issue employer uniforms, locks, and lockers. Also responsible for repairing uniforms or other items relating to the Housekeeping department.Responsibilities
- Issue uniforms to associates.
- Inspect all clean uniforms.
- Monitor and keep an inventory of uniforms.
- Assist with pressing guest items according to Select Guest standards.
- Communicate any uniform issues to the seamstress for repair .
- Enter inventory data into the computer system
- Count and track outgoing/incoming dry cleaning.
- Work with dry cleaning company to find missing dry cleaning items.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- Previous customer service and/or hotel experience preferred.
- Able to work with Management on special projects.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective team player, able to provide a welcoming, helpful environment in the uniform room
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal customers
- Able to utilize a computer, conveyer belt, ironer and presser
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.