At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
To manage the receiving and issuing of all uniforms in order for all Deloitte University employees to always look their best. Communicate effectively with internal guests, employees and Housekeeping Department. Practice aggressive hospitality and professionalism at all times.
- Sewing ability to include alterations and mending is required.
- Able to understand, write, read and communicate in English.
- Respond to guests in a DU employees and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely in handling valet and employee laundry and dry cleaning.
- Able to operate pressing and steaming equipment in a knowledgeable manner.
- Be completely familiar with and carry out policies and procedures set forth by Deloitte University.
- Daily send and receive all employee uniforms to our laundry or to the dry cleaning vendor and account and record accurately.
- Daily send and receive guest dry cleaning and account and record accurately.
- Know uniform requirements for all positions on property, and issue uniforms to the staff in a friendly manner.
- Keep uniform racks neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Keep linen closet and Housekeeping areas clean and maintained.
- Properly account for all uniforms upon employee’s termination/resignation.
- Assist Director of Housekeeping and Laundry Manager with quarterly uniform inventory.
- Mend, alter, press and steam uniforms on a daily basis. Assist guests with requests concerning pressing/mending of personal items.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center