Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Turndown Attendant refreshes guest rooms and turns down beds in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.What you will be doing
- Receive room assignments, priority room requests, keys and supplies from Housekeeping management. Review room assignments, retrieve and stock caddie/cart to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly turndown guest rooms. Review list for any special requests. Turn in keys, properly store and secure caddie/cart and unused supplies at end of shift.
- Turndown each assigned room according to policies, procedures and brand standards. Refresh towels, replace glasses, clean ashtrays, remove trash, turndown bed, lightly vacuum, restock amenities, turn on bed light, turn on radio, etc. Perform quality check on the television, telephone, heating/air conditioning, and lights.
- Appropriate and proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Respond to and resolve housekeeping requests and complaints by guests.
- Prompt reports to housekeeping management all emergencies, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Prompt turn in to housekeeping management of all articles left in guest rooms after checkout for entry into Lost and Found.
- Perform duties of Lobby Attendant, Housekeeper or Laundry Attendant as assigned.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management.
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.