Trainee Sports Centre Attendant
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Trainee Sports Centre Attendant, you are responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Health Club Receptionist will also be required to manage customer feedback and up-sell health and beauty products. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist guests and clients in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Adhere to cash handling procedures
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Report accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
A Trainee Sports Centre Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience of reception duties
- Qualification in an admin course or similar topic area