The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
The Driver role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds guests' expectations. The Driver works to create "guests for life", by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.Responsibilities
- Drive town car vehicle to and from designated destinations in a safe and timely manner.
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as inclement weather and heavy traffic.
- Greet guests and provide on boarding assistance.
- Ensure cleanliness of town car vehicle; including interior and exterior.
- Inspect vehicle daily and report any damage or safety concerns immediately to management.
- Maintain accurate log of vehicle maintenance.
- Report any safety concern immediately to management.
- Maintain accurate log of services rendered.
- Create memorable experience during transportation service.
- Maintain 4-Star/4-Diamond standards of guest service.
- Accept other special duties as requested by management.
- Assist in keeping front entrance clean and tidy.
- Understand all emergency procedures.
- Understand all amenities and services offered at the Hotel and local area.
- Understand all Moments of Service scenarios.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Valid Class D License required
- Flexible schedule; including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend in order to lift heavy items
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.