Third Party Billing Clerk
The Billing Clerks report to the Manager Billing Services. This position is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services including responsibility to audit and adjust third party statements and folios. Posts adjustments in correct guest folios and updates folios' outstanding balances. Invoice all third party transient clients (Wholesale, FIT, Corporate, Rentals, and Memberships).
* Day to day processing of all components of third party transient Billing (Accounts Receivable) services operations to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
* Reviews third party transient bills daily to ensure proper application of charges and preparation of guest billing statements.
* Works closely with Corporate Partners, Front Office, Reservations, and Controller to service all third party billing requirements
* Follows up with client to verify receipt of billing statement, answers any questions that might arise
* Maintains complete file, with appropriate documentation for all charges associated with all third party Transient billings
* Adjusts Membership Invoices based on contracted discount agreement
* Research and reconcile customer billing discrepancies.
*Run receivables related reports
* Data entry relating to accounts receivable
* Responsible for maintaining metrics associated with the position
* Provides input into tracking system
* Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Attention to detail;
* Flexible, can-do attitude
* Ability to learn processes quickly and prioritize client requirements
* Speaks, reads French (helpful)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately
* Enjoy working as part of a team and possess good communication skills and a friendly, pleasant manner
* Solid computer skills- Microsoft Word & Excel
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Education: High School Diploma, equivalent or higher
Experience: At least 3-5 years work experience in general accounting functions with specific experience
in accounts receivable
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V