A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Passionate team players are invited to bring our 'Legendary Quality Service' to new heights
The Excelsior, Hong Kong invites applications for the position:
- Telecommunications Agent is responsible for the handling of telephone calls warmly and courteously in accordance with the Legendary Quality Experience - LQE standards.
- Provides accurate information to all telephone inquiries.
- Familiarize oneself with the operation of all terminals and equipments such as hotel paging system, CCTV system, fire alarm system and wake up call system.
- Takes ownership of guest queries and ensure follow-up has been taken.
- Degree or diploma holder in hotel management with a minimum of one year relevant experience in a similar capacity gained with a sizeable luxury hotel
- Possess energy and take pride in serving customers
- Sensitive to cultural differences and ability to deal with unexpected events
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin with guests, colleagues and management in a professional manner
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and presentation skills
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to successful candidates. Please send your résumé with expected salary to:
Director of Human Resources
The Excelsior, Hong Kong
281 Gloucester Road
Fax: 2240-0797 E-mail: email@example.com
Owned and managed by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
"We are an equal opportunity employer"