As a Tele-Concierge you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Answer incoming calls of HHV guests.
* Provide guest service and concierge service.
* Book restaurant reservations and promote HHV restaurants and shows.
* Conduct welcome calls and exit calls to direct potential timeshare clients to the marketing desks.
* Answer all incoming calls promptly.
* Give correct and proper information to all guests.
* Provide superior customer service and concierge service to all guests.
* Improve the hotel SALT score.
* High School Diploma
* Multi-task at a very high level
* Highly organized in all aspects of a work environment
* Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Timeshare/Hospitality experience
* Bilingual in Japanese and English
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.