Technical Support Specialist - Myrtle Beach
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Install and test computer hardware and software including laptops, desktops, printers, monitors, application software, etc.
* Respond to questions and problem calls relating to technical support, Identifies problems and conducts corrective measures.
* Assist departments with mobile technology support including iPhones and iPads.
* Determines new project integration and implementation of PCs. Analyzes equipment needs for installation.
* Manage root cause analysis.
* Recommend modifications and enhancements to PCs and associated technology.
* Ensure technology complies with defined engineering standards and performs to established service levels.
* Serve as escalation for technology counterparts within the organization.
* Serve as technology liaison between end-users, business departments, and vendors.
* Provide input for overall technology system planning, implementation, and support.
* Assist management under their guidance for problem resolution.
* Assist with system and network security as defined by HGV standards.
* Maintain inventory of workstations and associated equipment; assist in research and purchase of hardware and software.
* Assist with IT projects as assigned by IT management (including network, server, and other technology projects as required).
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
- 5 or more years of technical support experience or related field
- Strong customer service experience with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical knowledge for non-technical audiences
- Must have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Strong analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelors Degree
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- A+ Certification is a plus