IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewKey member of team working with internal team, owners and developers to ensure hotels are built in compliance with Two Roads Hospitality (TRH) standards and to the quality and expectations of each brand.Essential FunctionsProvide ongoing liaison with Owner/Developer and key Consultants for coordination and guidance in the interpretation and clarification of operational requirements and TRH guidelines.
- Monitor project design and work closely with Design Directors to ensure operational needs and brand standards are met. This includes review of Program documents, Design Development drawings, Construction Documents and ongoing construction including final punch walks and hotel turn over.
- Use and maintain all TRH project oversight documents including critical path schedules, observation reports, design guidelines, punchlist reports, status reports and more.
- Work closely with hotel team to ensure accurate and timely punchlists for opening of hotels. Review turn over documents to verify all appropriate systems and paperwork have been handed over to Operations.
- Work with Operations to modify TRH standard critical path schedule for each new project as needed. Coordinate this for transition required from construction phase to opening.
- Coordinate with Operations to provide staffing guidelines, offices, BOH requirements. Working with Design Directors, assist in creation of OS&E budgets and specification review.
- Provide due diligence services for possible acquisition deals creating Property Improvement Plans (PIP) as required for a property to become a specific TRH brand.
- Understand the differences and similarities of all TRH brands to assure brand purity and quality hotel design, ensure successful project and support the growth of TRH.
- When requested, assist existing properties (already in portfolio) in evaluating and budgeting Cap Ex projects as needed.
- Other related duties assigned by SVP Design + Development Services.
- Knowledge of design + development process as well as hospitality programming and operational concerns.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, understand Owner’s and Operators’ concerns and goals,
- Strong administrative and contractual practices and experience in project management, budgeting, scheduling and design of upscale and luxury hotels.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degrees in Design or Architecture or equivalent work experience.
- Seven to ten years of hospitality experience.