Tasting Room Greeter | Napa
Location: US - CA - Napa
Trinitas Cellars is seeking an experienced Part Time Greeter to join our team and welcome our guests to our new Tasting Room. This position will have an opportunity to greet guests, manage guest flow and play a key role in the continued success of Trinitas Cellars.
We offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just another winery gig and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
With a new Tasting Room opening this Summer at The Village at Vista Collina Resort, a new winery breaking ground this Winter and a growing team of dedicated wine industry professionals, Trinitas is primed to grow at an exponential rate. You can join our team now, play a key role in its continued success and help us achieve our growth targets. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please read the detailed position description and apply using the link above. We will be reviewing candidates until June 8th, then starting the interview process. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Greeter at Trinitas Cellars new Tasting Room is a key member of the hospitality team that will strive to deliver best in class customer service. This position is incredibly important to the Tasting Room experience and is often the first and last person our guests interact with. A welcoming smile, being calm under pressure and the willingness to go above and beyond to make an experience great will be key to success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warmly welcome all guests to the Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room.
- Review, plan and assign daily reservations.
- Manage table assignments, associate sections and flow of guests in conjunction with the Tasting Room Manager.
- Interact with guests and Wine Society Members to ensure the highest level of service.
- Results oriented with a focus on service excellence.
- Attention to detail with a talent for multitasking.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Highly motivate, pragmatic self-starter with a strong work ethic and uncompromising honesty and integrity.
- An effective communicator, team member and collaborator.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to reasonably alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Trinitas Cellars is an e-verify and equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.