Tasting Room Concierge | Napa
Location: US - CA - Napa
Trinitas Cellars is seeking an experienced concierge to join our team and lead our customer service interactions. This position will have an opportunity to build our reservation procedures, write our confirmation communications and play a key role in the continued success of Trinitas Cellars.
We offer incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K with company match, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just another winery gig and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
With a new Tasting Room opening this Summer at The Village at Vista Collina Resort, a new winery breaking ground this Winter and a growing team of dedicated wine industry professionals, Trinitas is primed to grow at an exponential rate. You can join our team now, play a key role in its continued success and help us achieve our growth targets. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please read the detailed position description and apply using the link above. We will be reviewing candidates until June 8th, then starting the interview process. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.
POSITION SUMMARY: The concierge at Trinitas Cellars is a key member of the hospitality team that will strive to deliver best in class customer service. This position is incredibly important to the overall experience and is often the first and last person our customers interact with. Organization, the ability to multitask and impeccable service style will be key to your success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the execution of guest interactions leading up to and including their visits to the Tasting Room.
- Provide first class service and sales both in person and in response to inbound calls and emails.
- Assist with Wine Society Member signs ups, cancellations and customer service.
- Log detailed notes on each interaction using our CRM system.
- Provide follow up and hospitality calls and emails to previous guests and customers.
- Interact with Wine Society Members to provide account maintenance, answer questions and book reservations.
- Results oriented with a focus on service excellence.
- Attention to detail with a talent for multitasking.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Highly motivate, pragmatic self-starter with a strong work ethic and uncompromising honesty and integrity.
- An effective communicator, team member and collaborator.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Minimum two years concierge experience and a proven record of delivering "best in class" customer interactions.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to reasonably alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Trinitas Cellars is an e-verify and equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D